Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

List of Future Delta Sky Clubs & Updates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 11, 2021, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: kavok
Announced & Rumored future/expanded Sky Clubs with expected/estimated opening dates.
  • ATL - D Terminal - 20K SqFt. consolidated 3rd level D club (Sep 2024?)
  • BOS - Premium Lounge - E terminal - (Late 2024)
  • CLT - Building permit filed for new club. (Late 2024 planned opening)
  • JFK - 36K SqFt. T4 / B (across from B22 at old Jitney bus site) New “business class only” Premium lounge (June 2024)
  • LAX - Premium Lounge - Connected to existing Skyway SkyClub (late 2024)
  • SAN - New Terminal 1 Club (2025-2028)
  • SEA - A11 - 24.5K SqFt. (Late 2024)
  • SLC - B31 - 13.6K SqFt. (Q1 2026)

* Delta has implied these new premium lounges will not be called “DeltaOne” lounges, though the actual naming remains unknown.

Recently Opened New/Expanded SkyClubs:
  • LGA - Expanded 05/15/2024
  • MIA - Expanded 04/11/2024
  • EWR - Opened 08/23/2023
  • BOS (E) - Opened 08/15/2023
  • JFK (T4-A) - Opened 07/25/2023
  • MSP (G) - Opened 04/19/2023
  • MCI - Opened 02/28/2023
  • ORD - Opened 10/12/2022
  • HND - Opened 07/29/2022
  • LGA - Opened 06/04/2022
  • LAX - Opened 04/20/2022
  • BNA - Opened - 02/26/2022
  • DTW (A43) - Opened 12/07/2021
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2021, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, IHG, Delta, United

SIAP, but is there a FT thread with a list of all future Delta Sky Clubs in the pipeline?

I know there has been some discussion about a few future clubs in the Covid Sky Club closure thread, but would it also be useful to have a thread dedicated to new SkyClubs, and where updates to their progress could be posted?

Off the top of my head, I know of the following DL Sky Clubs in the works. (I may have missed some):

-ATL - New D
-DTW - A43
-LAX - new T2/3
-HND
-MCI
-MSP - G
-ORD - T5
-SEA - A11

Mods, if there is a better place for this thread or you think it should be merged with others, please do.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 6:26 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by kavok
SIAP, but is there a FT thread with a list of all future Delta Sky Clubs in the pipeline?

I know there has been some discussion about a few future clubs in the Covid Sky Club closure thread, but would it also be useful to have a thread dedicated to new SkyClubs, and where updates to their progress could be posted?

Off the top of my head, I know of the following DL Sky Clubs in the works. (I may have missed some):

-ATL - New D
-DTW - A43
-LAX - new T2/3
-HND
-MCI
-MSP - G
-ORD - T5
-SEA - A11

Mods, if there is a better place for this thread or you think it should be merged with others, please do.
It would also be nice if there was some sort of "Expected" open date on each. I would certainly be curious. Thanks for doing this.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Problem with thread like this, there's not much information. Once a club is announced (not just word of mouth) there's really nothing to say till opens. Also it's not like clubs are regularly opening. Thread might get a post or three in a given year.

Better IMO to just start a thread about all Skyclubs and post in it when new one is announced.
lsquare and mrcool1122 like this.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by majorsv
It would also be nice if there was some sort of "Expected" open date on each. I would certainly be curious. Thanks for doing this.
I made a stab at it in a wikipost.
kavok and dtwlarry like this.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 7:56 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Some rumblings about DL moving to the new EWR terminal which might include a new club.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 8:00 am

Programs: Delta PM
BNA is getting a "10,000 sq foot Club expansion, renovated restrooms, and a new food and beverage experience coming spring 2022."
kavok likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 8:02 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by DLASflyer
Some rumblings about DL moving to the new EWR terminal which might include a new club.
I can't see DL moving from their regular B spot at EWR.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 9:01 am

Programs: AS, DL, UA, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by Crossinator
I can't see DL moving from their regular B spot at EWR.
When I reached out to the Port Authority, they said that "At this time, AA, AC, B6, DL, and UA have gates allocated in the New Terminal A and AS will be moving to Terminal B". This likely means that AS will be moving into DL's gates when the terminal opens.

If/when they do, I could see them actually going either way on this. I would appreciate one, but they probably know how many pax would use the Centurion Lounge that would be opening, and the EWR SC was the last of the NYC-area lounges to reopen, if I recall correctly.

Last edited by HeyItsMK; Nov 11, 2021 at 9:07 am
Old Nov 11, 2021, 9:13 am

Programs: DL DM 2 MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium/Ambassador Elite , Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond
CMH I believe should be on this list depending on when they open the new terminal
Old Nov 11, 2021, 10:42 am

And yet, still no club at LAS :-(
Old Nov 11, 2021, 12:12 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
No love for the PHL broom closet? 😢
Old Nov 11, 2021, 12:34 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
I wonder if DL would consider a second club at SLC, maybe a smaller club on Concourse B? The airport is only about 60% completed and the new Sky Club is already packed at peak times. I know DL has said they intend to grow SLC further and the current (though incredibly large single club) will be overwhelmed IMHO... I understand that DL has changed their minds and will keep gates on Concourse B, even after all of Concourse A East is complete...
DiverDave, kavok and skislc like this.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, IHG, Delta, United
I just added the new LGA club to the wiki. I had forgotten about that one.

Last I heard was a Spring 2022 open, but if anyone has heard differently, please update.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 2:31 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
There should also be a new JFK club on the A gates side of T4 (with the additional gates to be built there). There have been off-and-on rumors about whether that will be a regular SkyClub or a Delta One lounge…
kavok likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 2:46 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ClipperDelta
There should also be a new JFK club on the A gates side of T4 (with the additional gates to be built there). There have been off-and-on rumors about whether that will be a regular SkyClub or a Delta One lounge…
I hear the same rumors...if LAX has a D1 lounge, perhaps JFK and ATL would too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.